kunstsalon-europa.com is looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our team with strong on- and off- page SEO skills. The ideal candidate will be a very strong communicator and be able to put SEO into layman’s terms for various internal teams.
You will be responsible for keyword research, identifying areas for improvement on our sites, link building, analyzing performance metrics, and other SEO techniques. We want a talented SEO specialist who knows and stays on top of the latest white hat SEO techniques, a fast learner, and a team player. We want someone who can bring their knowledge of SEO to constantly improve organic search efforts for our client sites, and our sites.
• Plan and implement SEO strategy for all sites.
• Use appropriate tools to monitor and track performance (rank checking, technical tools, analytics tools).
• Deliver weekly reports monitoring performance.
• Deliver technical audits and reviews of our sites.
• Spot and implement low hanging fruit SEO projects.
• Ensure Carsforsale.com and other properties meets SEO best practice both on- and off- page.
• Keyword research, analysis, and implementation into content and other aspects of websites.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 3 years of search engine optimization experience.
• Advanced experience with SEO guidelines, analysis, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, ranking factors.
• Knowledge of basic web design and technology principles and their SEO implications.
• Must have organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills, written, and verbal.
• Proven track record managing SEO.
• Can be relied on to complete projects in a timely manner.
• Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Strong communicator, being able to present complex (and simple) SEO techniques into plain English.
• Have an expert understanding of the technical aspects of SEO.
• Strong analytical skills and are comfortable with data.
For more information or to apply online, visit www.kunstsalon-europa.de/apply, please note: SEO in the comment box. You may also send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with SEO as the subject. Call +49(0)30 755 61679 for questions. Due to a large amount of resumes, it is beneficial to follow up with a phone call. On-site position in Berlin, Germany. Must be in the area or willing to relocate.