A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a market leader in the print Industry, who are setting up a new team where full training will be given for those with a Graphic Design qualification, coupled with a solid working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator. If you have a desire to join a dynamic, well established and constantly growing company where the team thrive on working to strict deadlines, handle large work volumes on a daily basis and are offered continual opportunities for overtime to ensure their major blue chip clients are serviced successfully, this role could be perfect for you!
• You will be trained in the execution of art work to a high print-ready standard, whilst working closely with Account Managers and other internal departments, running projects of the highest quality.
• Full use of Adobe Illustrator (a working knowledge of this programme is essential).
• The role involves working with some of the most highly regarded food and beverage brands in the UK.
• Working in a dynamic, busy and deadline driven environment producing artwork/reprographics to specific brands.
• Must be happy to work overtime during busy periods (paid).
Desired Skills and Experience
• A Graphic Design qualification.
• Ex-graduates (or equivalent) from a design or artwork/creative foundation background or artworkers experienced in artwork construction from non-packaging areas of the industry (typically publishing or POS) seeking to re-train in a packaging artwork environment will also be considered.
• Hands on knowledge of using Adobe Illustrator.
• Confident verbal and written communication skills.
• An understanding of working within tight and pressurised deadlines.
• Good team worker and great attention to detail.
• Ability to work overtime when required including at weekends.
• Self motivated and hardworking attitude.
• Experience of Apple Macintosh and Max OSX operating platforms would be advantageous.
• Experience with other Adobe Creative Suite products would also be an advantage.
• Familiarity with print processes andprint requirementswould be an big advantage.
• Ideally from a food/retail packaging background but that is not essential.
For more information or to apply online, visit www.kunstsalon-europa.de/apply, please note: Trainee in the comment box. You may also send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with Trainee as the subject. Call +49(0)30 755 61679 for questions. Due to a large amount of resumes, it is beneficial to follow up with a phone call. On-site position in Berlin, Germany. Must be in the area or willing to relocate.